This blog catalogs my progress through the class IT486.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

This past week we worked with digital images. The most exciting part was the digital scavenger hunt where we had to take pictures of things that fit certain examples: hot/cold, tall/short, etc. Usually, I only work with my personal digital camera, but it was good to test out a different one. I think students learn best through guided experimentation. Also, working with different images made me think about all of the sources of images. There is a sea of images. With our activities in class, I also thought about how images add interest in the classroom. Pictures grab the attention of students and show them subject matter in a different format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home